Frantic Fireworks Frantic Fireworks

good game

this game is fun to play and watch with the fireworks. But I did have a few problems with it. One is that when you come into contact with the ceiling or floor you tend to stick to it for a little and sometimes you don't catch the symbols if you pass through them with the second half of the firework all in all a godd game

Make A Tankmen 2 Make A Tankmen 2

Glitchy

This game was enjoyable and can easily sum up the series if you build them right. But the workplace is crowded and alot of the mouths don't move at all.

The Ultimate Flash Tut The Ultimate Flash Tut

Trouble

This is a great tutorial. But for some reason none of the actionscripts are working for my CS3. Have any suggestions?

Snoman1616 responds:

thats because its for MX so..

Kill the musketéer's Kill the musketéer's

Good but needs some work

It is a great game very addictive but try to add a weapon system next time. And don't make every other guy pop out a gun because I could barely move without grabbing a different gun.

SuperTank SuperTank

Amusing

IT was fun and all but please MAKE IT LONGER!!!

P.S. for those of you going to play this, you have infinite ammo for a reason

Choose Your Weapons 2 Choose Your Weapons 2

fun

fun, gets hard pretty quickly

DIED HARD DIED HARD

Wunderbar

A great game some minor glitches though

=Hentai Adventure Game 2= =Hentai Adventure Game 2=

Hot Hot HOT

Just as great as the first you better do as well in the 3rd or else something will happen that I don't know I forgot what I'm talking about.

Phantox responds:

lolz

==Hentai Adventure Game== ==Hentai Adventure Game==

Job Well Done

Great game one of the best I've played.

Phantox responds:

Really?

Robot Territories Robot Territories

Good

The game is very good but needs to be little more addicting. But other than that one of the best games I have played on this site.